Thursday, April 23, 2009

I need a path...

I need a path that will lead me to success....
A path that I can take that will result in no stress!
I need a path that will lead me to many blessings
A path that will allow me to learn different lessons
I need a path that will teach me right from wrong
A path where I can listenin to music an play my favorite song
I need a path that will lead me to happiness
A path that's painless
I need a path that will lead me to answers to all my wonders
A path where I will see lots of sunshine an little thunder
I need a path that will allow me to help others
A path where I can be a rolemodel for all my sisiters and brothers
I need a path that will allow me to be independent
A path where I'll make my own money so how I want is how I'll spend it
I need a path that will allow me to feel protected and secure
A path that I'll take an I'll kno its the right one for sure
I need a path that will lead me to success
I need a path.......

No comments:

Post a Comment